Gerry Rea Partnerse are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information you do provide to us will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose you submitted it for.
- that you can browse our websites without providing personal information
- what personal information we collect (for specific services like mailing lists)
You can browse our websites without providing personal information
You can access and browse our sites without disclosing your personal information, for example:
- we do not automatically record personal information
- we do not link information that is recorded automatically with personal information about specific individuals
We automatically record some non-personal information
We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless they choose to give us personal information.
If you visit our website to read or download information, we automatically record some non-personal information in a log file, for example:
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system you use
- the screen resolution of your PC
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded
- the internet address from which you accessed our site (i.e. IP address)
- the search terms you used to find content on our website, and
- the last site you visited before you accessed the Gerry Rea Partners website
The Gerry Rea Partners website use Google Analytics to help analyse how people use our sites. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your computer’s internet address or IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google outside of New Zealand. The tracking data is then used by Google to compile statistical reports on website activity for Gerry Rea Partners to evaluate site use. This allows us to
- discover what information is most and least used
- determine technical design specifications, and
- help make our sites more useful to visitors
We will not use the web analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our sites, such as user IDs and passwords.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. Disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use the Gerry Rea Partners website.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information when you:
- fill in an online form
- subscribe to a service or newsletter, or
- correspond with us
For example, when you sign up to receive news letters or our free ebook, we will collect your email address, or when you fill in your details on our contact page, you submit personal information such as name, address and contact details.
Subscribing to a service or newsletter
If you subscribe to a service or newsletter through this website, we record your email address in a database. We use your email address to send you the service or newsletter. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties.
Subscribing to news releases or incident alerts implies that you have given your consent to receive emails from us, as defined in the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubsribe” option in the email you have received or simply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsubscribe”.
Credit Card Payment Policy
Gerry Rea Partners uses the DPS Payment Express Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely by providing a secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real time
- Gerry Rea Partners does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Gerry Rea Partners
PO Box 3015
Contact us online via our contact page or by email to email@example.com